What’s new in SENSE – March 2021
– Users can now set up their project requirements, along with their simulation and technical specifications targets
Setup the project requirements and the technical specifcation targets
– The speed of Spice simulation has now been increased over 100% while preserving full Spice accuracy in the results of Equivalent Circuit and Controller Counts analysis.
– SENSE now calculates automatically the electrical connectivity of the sensor design so that users can view the conductive paths (nets) and make the right decisions on their design and analysis.
– A simple 3-button reference design is added to SENSE. This design is intended to introduce a new user to the functionalities of SENSE, by allowing fast and easy changes to the settings of the sensor and the controller and tracking the influence they have on the performance.
You can try the following to experiment yourself:
- Change the pointer dimensions or positions
- Select an earthed shield instead of an active shield
- Introduce a noise source
- Choose different lumped components
* New users have direct access to the reference project design, while those that already use SENSE we can share it with you free of charge upon request.
A simple 3-button reference design
Leave a Comment