What’s new in SENSE – November 2020
– Users will now be notified about the simulation progress. They will receive email notifications when their analysis are completed.
– Users can now make a Copy of their project to work on any iterations while keeping the original project in their project list
– From a 3-step import process, we have moved to an 1-step process importing at once all the dxf/gerber files of a project while we now manage the sensor layout elements directly grouped as layers (if not included, the user can still create them in SENSE).
– The Layout elements tree has now an improved behavior in order to provide better responsiveness and easier management of layers and elements after selections
– Users can now delete layout elements from the keyboard too
– Users can now choose a color from a palette and the desired opacity (transparency) of every layout element to facilitate the visibility and the operations in their design
– A generic example controller based on the Charge Transfer method is now available in the Controller library
– Circuit elements are now shown with their schematic symbols in the sensor layout